[Live-devel] 答复: use livemedia transport mpeg4streame problem

杨志祥 yangzx at acejet.com.cn
Fri Nov 26 02:14:52 PST 2010

thanks you answer.
1、i alreday use ""MPEG4VideoStreamDiscreteFramer" by ownserverseesion.
2、I test my devicesource class.when i set "fDurationInMicroseconds=0" or not set it.then use vlcplayer is very bad. if set
fDurationInMicroseconds=1000000/25,then vlc player result better than "fDurationInMicroseconds=0". why?

3、I dont know 'where "frame_rate" is the stream's frame rate in frames-per-second'. it not 25 or 30?? if no,i how to get frame_rate value?