[Live-devel] 答复: ì?‘` : use livemedia transport mpeg4streame problem

杨志祥 yangzx at acejet.com.cn
Tue Nov 30 05:24:44 PST 2010

thank you help.
I find my encode frame rate no fix.frame rate often change.so,my devicesource class "fDurationInMicroseconds" no right set.
when i set "fDurationInMicroseconds" is 1000000/25,because encode frame rate often change,so,my deliverFrame() possisble no can deliver new or right frame.to make of vlc player is no good.
 please tell me how fix the problem? i think my encode is wrong,yes?