[Live-devel] Question about trick play, server side

edi87 at fibertel.com.ar edi87 at fibertel.com.ar
Tue Nov 30 11:38:36 PST 2010

Hello,

I'm new at live555, i read doxygen references and make some tests to start understanding how it works.
Now i plan something to do, i think simple, I want to stream a video file (.mpg) on demand, but with one feature... I want to specify the duration to stream in seconds, or make it an infinite loop.

So, suppose I have a video of 10 mins, I want to stream on demand only 1 min... or make it an infinite loop, so when 10 mins are streamed to a client, it must restart from 0 again.

I tried to do it without any good consecuence, I'm a bit lost about .ts and .tsx files, also if its supported in server side of live555 or not.

Could anybody explain me more about this?

Thanks in advance,

webbi