[Live-devel] H264 over RTP/RFC 3984

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Oct 20 22:20:39 PDT 2010

>File name created, but it is empty, I have to Ctrl+C to terminate.
>How terminate it gracefully?

On Unix systems, you can kill the process with -HUP.  However,
there's no good way to do this in Windoze.  It doesn't really matter,
though; if the output file is empty, then that's significant.

I'm assuming that you're not behind a firewall that's blocking UDP
packets.  I.e., I assume that you get the same result if you try
receiving the stream over the RTSP TCP connection - i.e., using the
"-t" flag - assuming that your server supports this.

But unfortunately, the only way I can help you now is if you put your
server on a publically-accessible computer, and send us the "rtsp://"
URL, so I can investigate out the problem myself.