[Live-devel] H264 over RTP/RFC 3984

Larry Cui Larry.Cui at zoran.com
Thu Oct 21 01:39:46 PDT 2010

I'll continue...
openRTSP runs on windows, wireshark can capture the RTP packet, rtp header is correct, udp port number and ip address is right, but openRTSP does not output any error message, stays at "Receiving streamed data" while the file is empty.(Note, the port number and ip address are read from WireShark)

No Firewall, just two computer small network, cannot public.