[Live-devel] what to do in my "FramedSource" class

503430770 503430770 at qq.com
Mon Oct 25 20:21:15 PDT 2010

HI,I want to write a live555 Server with live source of MPEG4.The source is my camera which I can get one frame everytime.
    Now,I have write my own "FramedSource" class  and WISMPEG4VideoServerMediaSubsession class(reference the WIS streamer).But it can't work correctly.
    I save the frames  to a file .I find  the file have  no VOSS, VOS,GOV. Can you give me some suggestion? or tell me what  can I do in my "FramedSource" class?

    Thanks.