[Live-devel] Asynchronous API - Subclassing troubles

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Sep 20 10:44:39 PDT 2010

>**** BackTrace ****
>
>#0  0x080882af in _Tables::getOurTables(UsageEnvironment&, unsigned int) ()

The fact that you're seeing a crash in such an innocuous function
suggests to me that you may be linking with old binaries somewhere.
(I assume that you're not doing something stupid like trying to
access the library from multiple threads.)

So, my first suggestion would be to remove all of your binaries, and
then recompile/relink everything from scratch.