[Live-devel] Asynchronous API - Subclassing troubles

Guillaume Ferry ferry at bertin.fr
Tue Sep 21 06:54:39 PDT 2010

Le 20/09/2010 19:44, Ross Finlayson a écrit :
>> **** BackTrace ****
>>
>> #0  0x080882af in _Tables::getOurTables(UsageEnvironment&, unsigned
>> int) ()
>
> The fact that you're seeing a crash in such an innocuous function
> suggests to me that you may be linking with old binaries somewhere. (I
> assume that you're not doing something stupid like trying to access
> the library from multiple threads.)
>
> So, my first suggestion would be to remove all of your binaries, and
> then recompile/relink everything from scratch.
Hi Ross,

Thanks for assuming this :)
Of course, I'm not using it in a multi-threaded context, right now, it
is just a small sample application, launching one RTSP connection.
I rebuilt all libs from scratch, but it still crashes.

I'll dive into openRTSP code, because I must have missed something.
I'll keep you in touch very soon.

Best regards,
Guillaume.

--