[Live-devel] Weired bug in receiving RTP data on iPhone (Need help a sort of urgent)

Raghu Kumar raghu at foxitsolutions.com
Thu Apr 14 23:13:38 PDT 2011

Hi,

I am trying to send and receiving H264 RTP data from the local network
Interface (127.0.0.1) for testing. I used two different threads and created
different Environments and Task Schedulers.
The send is always working, I see the log messages. But the problem is at
receiving side. Some times it is receiving with out any problem. but some
times, it is just silent even though the sender is sending the packets. I
tried to place the log messages and I see that,
MultiFramedRTPSource::networkReadHandler is not called but the sockets are
created and startNetworkReading is executed.

I am trying this on iPhone.

Thanks in Advance,
Raghu