[Live-devel] what's the filename extension for the audio file generated by openRTSP

LEO llzz2 at 163.com
Mon Apr 18 05:00:51 PDT 2011

live-devel at lists.live555.com

Hi, every body
I'm fresh in the site and  executed the command line as below
./openRTSP  rtsp://video2.americafree.tv/AFTVHorrorH26496.sdp
and it gerenated 1 video (video-H264-1)and 1 audio(audio-MPEG4-GENERIC-2) files. Either .264 or .mpg extension matches the file of video-H264-1 and it plays well in the movie player in Ubuntu, but for the audio-MPEG4-GENERIC-2 of the audio file, I tyried .aac, .amr, mp3, wav, ts, they all failed and can't be played. I'm confused.

Long