[Live-devel] bitrate and data from memory location

Ivan Maldonado Zambrano imaldonado at semex.com.mx
Tue Aug 16 10:10:11 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Actually I have a problem with my Stream Engine application and I'd like
to know if somebody can help me.

I have two questions:

1) Is there a way to vary transfer bitrate? I mean, is there a way in
Live555 to reduce or increment the number of bits send by package?.
    I was looking for in internet and I found something about
"estBitrate" variable but it did not work.

2) Live555 normally takes data from a file or a pipe, is there a way to
indicate that data is located in a specific memory direction/location? I
mean, is there a way to indicate Live555 that take data from a memory
location with a specific size?

Regards and thanks in advance
 Iván Maldonado Zambrano