[Live-devel] RTSP multicast problem

Miklos Szeles mszeles at netavis.hu
Thu Aug 18 07:27:30 PDT 2011

Hi Ross,
I've found the following mailing regarding "Many multicast sources with
same port problem".
http://www.mail-archive.com/live-devel@lists.live555.com/msg05777.html
Unfortunately we have the same problem in one situation as Zed had. 2 IP
cameras multicasting their streams with different multicast addresses
but with the same port, and both RTSP clients receive the packets from
all the devices. I've tried to adopt the code according to your proposed
changes, but unfortunately it didn't work for us. Can you please help
how can we modify the code to make this work correctly? Unfortunately
patching the linux kernel is not an available option for us in this case.
Best regards,
Miklós