[Live-devel] Multiple streams - same port

Marlon Reid Marlon at scansoft.co.za
Fri Dec 2 05:57:41 PST 2011

Hi,

I got multiple streams working but only if they are on there own port.

I would like to have multiple streams on the same port, and have them
distinguished by the subsession URL.

Am I correct to say that I have to create one RTSP server, create one
ServerMediaSession and then add multiple OnDemandServerSubsessions to
the ServerMediaSession and use addServerMediaSession to add the
ServerMediaSession to the RTSPserver?

If so, how do I remove OnDemandServerSubsessions from
ServerMediaSession?

Is that the correct way to implement multiple streams on one port? Or is
there a better way?

Thanks