[Live-devel] mpegVersion in addNewAudioSource

Jeff Shanab jshanab at smartwire.com
Fri Dec 16 09:01:04 PST 2011

In the MPEG2TransportStreamFromESSource I am adding a video and audio source.

For the addNewVideoSource the comments say mpegversion = 4 for mpeg4 and 5 for h264

There is no such comment for the addNewAudioSource but examples seem to use 1.  Anyway what is the meaning and setting for this argument. With audio I stop about 1 second in, without audio it continues until I stop it.

I am trying to go from H264 received from RTSP earlier and the test.aac file into a transport stream.