[Live-devel] SimpleRTPSource and SimpleRTPSink constructor parameter meaning

Rodolophe Fouquet developpeur02 at kafemeeting.com
Wed Dec 21 04:21:47 PST 2011

Hi,

We are developping an application using an Mpeg 2 TS (H264/AAC) streaming.
And we are wondering about the meaning of the boolean parameters of the
SimpleRTPSink constructor, and the SimpleRTPsource constructor. We are
having some problems synchronizing audio and video, and demuxing the output
stream (the demuxer just block out after a random time).

SimpleRTPSource::createNew(*env, &(*rtpGroupSock), 33,  90000,
"video/MP2T", 0, false);

SimpleRTPSink::createNew(*env, &(*rtpGroupSock), 33,  90000, "video",
"mp2t", 1, true, false/*no 'M' bit*/);

We are wondering if changing those parameter could improve our situation,
or if those default shouldn't be changed.

Regards,
Rodolphe Fouquet.