[Live-devel] How to create multiple RTSP clients using threads for live video source playing at same time?

詹明 zhanm at join.net.cn
Sun Dec 25 19:27:58 PST 2011

Hi,

  I want to create a rtsp server that supports multiple live video source
playing using threads.  I have created my custom live source, sink and
session object and modified MediaSubsession::initiate to handle it. I
created multiple rtspclients using threads to use my own session.  The
problem is: I can play only one session. Do I need to create separate
subsessions for each live channel playing using different urlsurfix?  How
can I synchronize between these clients?

Best Regards