[Live-devel] testMPEG4VideoToDarwin.exe

wj wu wjwu611 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 05:25:33 PST 2011

hi,everyone.I encounter a question when I try testMPEG4VideoToDarwin
function.
   First,I feed file stream to live555 server
via testMPEG4VideoToDarwin,and I modied the
file testMPEG4VideoToDarwin.cpp as following below:
if (!injector->setDestination(dssNameOrAddress, remoteStreamName,
programName, "LIVE555 Streaming Media",8554,"username1","password1"))  .
the hint of the error is "Injector->setDestination<> failed:405 Method Not
Allowed".
But,when I feed file stream to Darwin server
vie  testMPEG4VideoToDarwin,and I modied the
file testMPEG4VideoToDarwin.cpp as following below:
if (!injector->setDestination(dssNameOrAddress, remoteStreamName,
programName, "LIVE555 Streaming Media")).
this is successful via VLC using the url "rtsp://127.0.0.1:554/test.sdp".

The live555 server portNum is 8554,Dawin server portNum is 554.

I don't known,first where is wrong,please help me,thank you.
  .