[Live-devel] relaying an MPEG2 Transport Stream RTP live source through an RTSPServer

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Dec 27 20:25:33 PST 2011

> Is it possible to relay a live RTP souce serving and MPEG2 TS stream through an RTSP server using live555.

Yes!

And as I said in my previous response:

>> The problem is that when I request the live stream from any client player I get a SEGMENTATION FAULT on the tesOnDemandRTSPServer.
>
> OK, so where specifically in the code is this segmentation fault happening, and why?

You have written an application, but you get a segmentation fault when you run it.  So your job now is to find out exactly where this segmentation fault is happening, and why.  (Remember, You Have Complete Source Code.)

What you're doing looks reasonable, and I didn't see any obvious problem with the code that you posted (though I didn't spend a lot of time looking at it).  But I can't debug your code for you.  You need to figure out where/why you're getting the segmentation fault.