[Live-devel] relaying an MPEG2 Transport Stream RTP live source through an RTSPServer

Achraf Gazdar achraf.gazdar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 16:43:14 PST 2011

Dear Ross,
Is it possible to relay a live RTP souce serving and MPEG2 TS stream
through an RTSP server using live555.
As i have say in my previous email, I have subclassed the
OnDemandMediaSubsession and I have redefined the createNewStreanSource to
return a simpleRTPSource fed into MPEG2TransportFramer object.
The call to getnextframe on this source finish with a Segmentation fault,
That's why I have asked if is it possibe to do this kind of relaying before
debuggig deeply the source code.
Thanksin advance.

--
Achraf Gazdar