[Live-devel] testOnDemandRTSPServer always stream audio/MPA and video/MPV?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Feb 1 20:55:31 PST 2011

>sms->addSubsession(MPEG4VideoFileServerMediaSubsession::createNew(*env,
>v_inputFileName, reuseFirstSource));
>
>sms->addSubsession(ADTSAudioFileServerMediaSubsession::createNew(*env,
>a_inputFileName, reuseFirstSource));

[...]

>And I have a stream that have MPEG4-GENERIC and MP4V-ES.
>
>The problem I got now is the duration... I found that in both
>subsessiions the duration is 0... and I did not found code to
>retrieve duration of MPEG4Video and ADTSAudio.

No, the "fDurationInMicroseconds" field is set in both cases.  For
"MPEG4VideoFileServerMediaSubsession", it is set in
"MPEG4VideoStreamFramer" (actually, in its parent class
"MPEGVideoStreamFramer").  For "ADTSAudioFileServerMediaSubsession"
it is set in "ADTSAudioFileSource".

This is a 'wild goose chase'; the frame durations should be set
properly.  (You can verify this by noting the
"durationInMicroseconds" parameter to each call to
"MultiFramedRTPSink::afterGettingFrame()", for each of your two
"RTPSink"s.)

(As always, this assumes that you have not modified the supplied
source code.  If you have made *any* modification to the supplied
source code, you can't expect any support on this mailing list.)