[Live-devel] testOnDemandRTSPServer always stream audio/MPA and video/MPV ?

edi87 at fibertel.com.ar edi87 at fibertel.com.ar
Tue Feb 1 09:48:31 PST 2011

Ok, I tried and found a way to stream this as I need.

I simply do:

{
    char const* streamName = "MPEGTEST";
    char const* v_inputFileName = "test_2.m4e";
    char const* a_inputFileName = "test_2.aac";

    ServerMediaSession* sms = ServerMediaSession::createNew(*env, streamName, streamName, descriptionString);
    sms->addSubsession(MPEG4VideoFileServerMediaSubsession::createNew(*env, v_inputFileName, reuseFirstSource));
    sms->addSubsession(ADTSAudioFileServerMediaSubsession::createNew(*env, a_inputFileName, reuseFirstSource));

    rtspServer->addServerMediaSession(sms);

    announceStream(rtspServer, sms, streamName, v_inputFileName);
}

And I have a stream that have MPEG4-GENERIC and MP4V-ES.

The problem I got now is the duration... I found that in both subsessiions the duration is 0... and I did not found code to retrieve duration of MPEG4Video and ADTSAudio.

It isnt implemented yet? or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!