[Live-devel] testOnDemandRTSPServer always stream audio/MPA and video/MPV?

edi87 at fibertel.com.ar edi87 at fibertel.com.ar
Thu Feb 3 06:34:57 PST 2011

I see...

I would need to add support for that also I think it should not be too difficult, if I'm not wrong, MPEG4 video duration and trick play support should be too similar to MPEG1or2.

I'm not sure about ADTS, but I would need to play with them...

I will keep you updated about it.

Thanks for your help Ross!