[Live-devel] Routing

Komal Dhote komal.dhote at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 06:41:59 PST 2011

Hi All,
I have used openRTSP for my application. As my application has simultanous
receiving four RTSP H264 encoded streams(1080P) and decoding it.
I have created four client as given in the playCommon.cpp. I am able to
receive three streams properly but when i add fourth channel (fourth
client) i get a problem in reception i miss some frames(I or P).
Anybody faced this problems. Please help in this regards

Is it possible to receive four rtsp streams from the openRTSP library?

Regards,
Kumar Komal