[Live-devel] Conversion from H.264 to MPEG2 Transport Stream

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jan 20 13:08:58 PST 2011

>The demo program testH264VideoToTransportStream is stuck at the line
>"(void)bv.get_expGolomb(); // frame_crop_right_offset" in
>H264VideoStreamParser::analyze_seq_parameter_set_data, because get1Bit
>always return 0 due to fCurBitIndex >= fTotNumBits.

Yes, this is happening because our H.264 parser is running past the
end of a SPS NAL unit in your file.  Most likely this is because of a
bug in how we're parsing/interpreting the SPS data (in the function
"analyze_seq_parameter_set_data()" in
"liveMedia/H264VideoStreamFramer.cpp").

As I noted earlier, I'd like to see an example of a "test.264" file
that's failing, so I can track down and fix the bug.