[Live-devel] Rebroadcast an RTP stream as an RTSP stream with Live555?

Suneet Shah suneets at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 09:31:27 PST 2011

Thanks a lot Ross.

Can you confirm that others have had success streaming to Android with H264? Android seems extremely particular about RTSP implementations.

I'm using gstreamer to capture a desktop as live video. I can feed it to Live as raw video or encoded-- my goal is to get very low latency so I will try both.

I can also use ffmpeg to create the video stream if others have had success with the combo of ffmpeg and live.

Sent from my mobile device, please excuse poor speling