[Live-devel] Rebroadcast an RTP stream as an RTSP stream with Live555?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jan 20 18:06:07 PST 2011

>Can you confirm that others have had success streaming to Android with H264?

No, it's up to 'others' to report any problems that they may have had
with Android clients playing streaming from LIVE555 servers.

The only such report that I've seen so far was one - last Sunday -
that claimed that an Android RTSP/RTP client did not handle the
static RTP payload type 33 (meaning: MPEG Transport Stream data).  I
responded, pointing out that this client was not standards-compliant,
and needed to be fixed.