[Live-devel] live-devel Digest, Vol 93, Issue 8

Sokratis socbar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:00:10 PDT 2011

> >When using TestH264VideoStreamer to stream a h264 raw file of 23
> >seconds length, the length in the client's VLC side lasts for about
> >2 mins (really "laggy"), maybe a little bit more. Does this have to
> >do only with the encoding parameters (SPS,PPS etc) , or is there
> >something I can set something also in the streamer?
>
> http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#my-file-doesnt-work

Here is an example file :
http://www.mediafire.com/?rm6v38vx15nd9dv
When I play it with VLC in my computer it plays normally. So I guess, as a
encoder output is fine. But when I use for example TestH264VideoStreamer to
stream it, what the client (also with VLC) sees is much more slow. It is
like viewing 1 fps, although this sequence's frame rate is much higher.

Thanks again,
Sokratis