[Live-devel] hasBeenSynchronizedUsingRTCP()

Jeff Shanab jshanab at smartwire.com
Fri Jul 29 08:15:20 PDT 2011

Thanks that explains it, the last firmware upgrade allows us to disable audio.

The PTS still jumps even for video only, do I need to explicitly request sync of the video stream when I only want video?

One last question, does sync offset the PTS and allow it to appear as if it is the same ntp stamp as the receiver?