[Live-devel] Problem with more than 20 sessions active on win32

Anton Yabchinskiy arn at bestmx.ru
Wed Jun 1 01:29:13 PDT 2011

Hello.

I'm unable to start more than approx. 20 RTP sessions on the task
scheduler. The problem seems to be Windows specific, as I was able to start
even couple of hundreds of streams per task scheduler on Linux. Is it some
kind of known limitation?

>From inside the program it looks like there is no response to RTSP DESCRIBE
request (in this case it is the first request from the client). In the dump
of network packets from sniffer it could be seen that: server side actually
responds to it with 200 OK and complete session description; client side
sends TCP ACK; client side sends TCP RST ACK.

Any suggestions?