[Live-devel] Problem with more than 20 sessions active on win32

Fischer Daniel d.fischer at ids-imaging.de
Mon Jun 6 23:58:13 PDT 2011

Looks like a similar problem to this:

http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2011-June/013374.html

Note that you have to define FD_SETSIZE in the main application and not in in a part like an DLL or something else. Best you do this as a pre-processor statement in your development environment.

Viele Grüße / Best regards
Dipl.-Inf. (FH)
Daniel Fischer
iGuard - Development

IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH
Dimbacher Strasse 6-8 ▪ D-74182 Obersulm
Handelsregister: Stuttgart HRB 106225
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Hartmann, Armin Vogt, Torsten Wiesinger
T :        +49 (0)7134 / 961 96-0
F :        +49 (0)7134 / 961 96-99
E :        d.fischer at ids-imaging.de

Web: www.ids-imaging.com  -  www.iguard.de
 P   Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail