[Live-devel] how to detect frame loss

satheesh Ramalingam satram at juniper.net
Mon Jun 6 23:16:05 PDT 2011

Hi,

I remember we had similar discussion earlier regarding packet loss.
Search the archive for subject "[Live-devel] Buffering incoming data with openRTSP?"

The first byte in the payload has the payload type (I or P or Non-ref P or....).
In case of packet loss, keep dropping packets till you get next I frame. This logic has to be added as part of your application on top of live555 rtsp receiver.

--
Satheesh R
+91 99405 37776