[Live-devel] Find a particular rtsp session

Lackey, Brad Brad.Lackey at schneider-electric.com
Fri Jun 10 17:20:06 PDT 2011

Is there a way to find a specific rtsp client session? I currently have
the RTSPServer object, and I would like a way to search it's  connected
clients for a specific connection and ultimately get it's FramedSource
object so that I can tell it to stop sending frames, send one frame
every couple seconds, send one frame, send last frame, play normal, etc

The stream controls (send one frame, send last frame) are sent to me via
a webservice and I have to manipulate the way I send out frames to a
particular already connected rtsp client.

Is there an easy way of doing what I have described? Thanks in advance!