[Live-devel] Live555 Shared Library Visual Studio

44072429 44072429 at qq.com
Tue Mar 1 01:01:47 PST 2011

hi, my way is to write another open source dll.then static link live555.and export some useful interface.
regards.
KunYou

From: "Heinzelmann David";
Date: 2011年2月28日(星期一) 晚上9:26
To: "live-devel";
Subject: [Live-devel] Live555 Shared Library Visual Studio

Hi,

I do like to include your library in a Win app as LGPL.  But to include the library dynamically

in Visual Studio the classes have to be exported with "__declspec(dllexport)".

Do I have to add "__declspec(dllexport)" to every class?

And does this violate the LGPL?

Or is there any other possiblity to add Live555 dynamically in Visual Studio?

Regards,

David.