[Live-devel] Including Live555 in iPhone app

Matt Schuckmannn matt at schuckmannacres.com
Thu Mar 10 15:20:30 PST 2011

FYI it is possible.
I've had a demo application using Live555 running on the iPhone and iPad
for quite some time. Sadly it's just been a pet project and I haven't
had time to release it or even document how I got it all going.

As I recall it wasn't that hard, I think I ended up using Objective-C++
classes as an interface between the Live555 C++ interfaces and the rest
of the Objective-C COCA stuff.

Matt S.