[Live-devel] Streaming multiphe consecutive MPEG-4 files (.m4e)

Ivan Alen Fernandez ivan.alen at uclouvain.be
Fri Mar 11 06:36:12 PST 2011

Hello, i am working in a project with the live555 library and our target
is to stablish a rtsp channel with a player that request the video clips
asocciated to a playlist.
What i want to do is at the very beginning of the communication to process
this playlist which includes all the files to be played and include then
in the structures of the class ByteStreamMultiFileSource to be played all
consecutively in one shot without needing any extra interaction.

Can anyone help to me where to implement this code so that reading the
file, the videos to play are inserted in the object of this class and they
start to be played in order from the first one?

Thanks a lot in advance for all your help

Best regards,
Ivan