[Live-devel] "/" not allowed in streamName?

Bopp, Eric Eric.Bopp at schneider-electric.com
Mon Mar 14 10:02:10 PDT 2011

Hello,

In a message to this list from about 5 years ago it is stated that
forward slashes are not allowed in the streamName name because they are
used for selecting individual substreams.  I am interested to know if
this is still the case.  Also it if it is, I would like to know where I
can find more information about how forward slashes are used to select
individual substreams.

Here's a link to the message I am referring to:

http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2006-September/005062.html

Thank you,

Eric Bopp