[Live-devel] streaming live H263 video

Arkady Erlikhman arkady at etring.com
Mon Mar 14 19:59:13 PDT 2011

Thanks. Do I need to return "new" H263plusVideoRTPSink instance (instead of
framer) from createNewStreamSource? How do I create it?

FramedSource* MyH263plusVideoMediaSubsession
::createNewStreamSource(unsigned /*clientSessionId*/, unsigned& estBitrate)
{
  estBitrate = 500; // kbps, estimate ??

  // Create the video source:
  mySource = DeviceSource::createNew(envir(), this);
  if (mySource == NULL) return NULL;

  // Create a framer for the Video Elementary Stream:
  return H263plusVideoStreamFramer::createNew(envir(), mySource);
}