[Live-devel] streaming live H263 video

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Mar 14 20:39:34 PDT 2011

>Thanks. Do I need to return "new" H263plusVideoRTPSink instance
>(instead of framer) from createNewStreamSource?

No, your implementation of the "createNewStreamSource()" virtual
function would return an instance of your 'encoder' class.

Your implementation of the "createNewRTPSink()" virtual function
would return an instance of "H263plusVideoRTPSink", just by calling
	H263plusVideoRTPSink::createNew( ... );

As I noted earlier, you should not need to deal with
"H263plusVideoStreamFramer" at all.