[Live-devel] Replacing reading from file by reading from buffer

Rafael Madeira rafael.madeira at idea-ip.com
Wed Mar 16 11:03:55 PDT 2011

Other point,

Is imperative have the line "env->taskScheduler().doEventLoop();" enabled to
keep server streaming? Apparently this avoid start the server and keep
processing the resto of the source code.

Without this line, VLC returns  "main input error: open of 'rtsp://
10.0.0.49:8554/mpeg2TransportStreamTest' failed: (null) "

It's possible starts the server and keep processing?

Tanks,

--
Att,

Rafael Madeira