[Live-devel] LIVE555 Media Server

Jobe Lawn realjobe2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 05:56:34 PDT 2011

Hi there.
Thanx for the reply...
well,, I'm just plain user not a coder, so I was wondering if there is some commandLine params to alter the behivour...

VLC can't produce good RTSP output that's why I'm seeking alternative solution to publish h264 livestream to Mobile phone thgough various networks.  server - 3G - phone works with VLC because UDP will go through.
Server (lan) - WAN - LAN (phone) does not. Therefore RTSP inside TCP is needed.
:)
VLM?