[Live-devel] wis-streamer and the -d option for DarwinInjector

Chuck Hess c_hess at null.net
Mon May 2 12:42:11 PDT 2011

I was looking at the wis-streamer source and I'm intrigued by the -d option, but I can't seem to get it to work.

 I can use wis-streamer as-is and view the live stream from a remote quicktime player, but not a cell phone. I'm guessing that this is due to the lack of rtsp over http support.

 I'm able to use the test utility in the live project to stream and view a test.m4e file via DarwinInjector.
 When I use wis-streamer with the -d option, I get a test.sdp file in my movies directory, but both quicktime, cell phones, and vlc say that the file is not found after buffering.

 Any ideas?

 Thanks.