[Live-devel] multiple streams with WindowsAudioInputDevice

Anton Zsíros xzsiro00 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz
Wed May 11 10:51:58 PDT 2011

Hello,

at first, I would like to apologize for my English, but I hope that,
someone will understand.
I have some audio inputs (real and virtual) and I want to stream them.
My question is: it is posible to stream from multipe audio input devices
on Windows (7) at same time?
I am using WindowsAudioInputDevice with noMixer suffix. When I stream
only one input it works fine, but when I want to start another stream
from other input, the first stream will be terminated and I dont know
why. As sink I use SimpleRTPSink. I try do this in single event loop, or
run multiple event loops for each stream in separate thread (each thread
has own TaskSheduler and UsageEnvironment), the result is same.
For testing purpose I try run multiple streams from MP3 files using
MP3FileSource and MPEG1or2AudioRTPSink, and it works fine. I need it for
my master thesis and the time is running out :(
Thanks for any help.

Tony