[Live-devel] Problem with RTSP Audio

John McNamara johnmcnamara at sendmode.com
Tue May 17 15:37:27 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have integrated Live555Media into an iPhone app and wish to play an audio
(.ACC) file from our RTSP server ( rtsp://91.123.225.100:8554/channel1 ..
this is live server publicly viewable  )

We are successfully handshaking with the server with DESCRIBE and PLAY
commands and from the console can see loads of data coming through, problem
is I'm new to all this and don't really know how to read and process these
packets and send to iPhone speakers.

Has anyone done this before and could help us?

All help is really appreciated.

Thanks,
John

John McNamara,