[Live-devel] Raw RTP Packet Info

Stew Paddaso stew.paddaso at gmail.com
Fri May 13 17:00:38 PDT 2011

Is there a way to get information about the RTP packets that make up
each media frame (client-side)? I want to know the sequence number of
each packet, the size of each packet, and the time that each one
arrived. I plan to write my own MediaSink for "frame" statistics, but
I'd also like information about the packets that compose that frame.

I've run openRTSP and studied the code. I've also looked through the
code for the inheritance tree from H264VideoRTPSource through Medium.
I'm not sure if I need to implement an auxiliary read handler for the
source or if there's an easier option.

Thx