[Live-devel] About RTSPServer

RA-Vincent Kao Vincent_Kao at ralinktech.com
Thu May 19 05:03:14 PDT 2011

Dear all,
How do I stop RTSP Server(live555MediaServer.exe) except terminating live555MediaServer.exe?
I update libliveMedia.lib by modifying RTSPServer.cpp to let live555MediaServer.exe has chance to call ~RTSPServer().
The scenario is that RTSP server(live555MediaServer.exe) has established the connection with VLC player(running streaming).
After live555MediaServer.exe run ~RTSPServer(),
the socket still exist.
How do I execute RTSP server socket destruction without terminating live555MediaServer.exe?
Thanks.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT : The information, attachments and any rights attaching in this e-mail are confidential and privileged; it is intended only for the individual or entity named as the recipient hereof.Any disclosure, copying, distribution, dissemination or use of the contents of this e-mail by persons other than the intended recipient is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and may violate applicable laws.If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete the original message and notify us by return email or collect call immediately. Thank you.