[Live-devel] building testH264VideoStreamer in MSVS

sokratis socbar at gmail.com
Fri May 13 05:53:31 PDT 2011

Hi all,
I would like to use some parts of the testH264VideoStreamer.cpp code in my
app in order to stream over rtp the output after encoding some data. I read
in the documentation that I can also change the input
of testH264VideoStreamer and instead of .264 files from disk, give directly
input from the encoder output (live stream). That's all cool.

But. I guess that I have to build
all BasicUsageEnvironment, groupsock, liveMedia and UsageEnvironment before
using testH264VideoStreamer , right.
The problem is that I don't know how to do that in Visual Studio. I need to
build it there, as my application is implemented already there.
I tried some things but I get a looot of errors. What should be the
procedure?

Thank you very much in advance.
Sokratis