[Live-devel] WindowsAudioInputDevice_noMixer.hh and unicode

Chris Richardson (WTI) chris at gotowti.com
Mon Nov 21 14:47:59 PST 2011

Hi Jeff,

On Windows, when you want to build both Unicode and non-Unicode, the easiest
way is to use the Microsoft-specific TCHAR functions.  If you look up a
particular function on MSDN you can find the TCHAR routine name.  In this
case it will be _tcsncpy.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/xdsywd25(v=VS.100).aspx

Chris Richardson

WTI