[Live-devel] WindowsAudioInputDevice_noMixer.hh and unicode

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Nov 21 15:04:50 PST 2011

> What happened was one of the files now has an include and that cascaded to it I think. I had updated last march, so I wasn’t that far behind.

Well, nothing in the "WindowsAudioInputDevice" directory has changed in years.  You should not be building (or including) this stuff at all, if you don't need it.

> I just ifdef’d   look for the string UNICODE
>
> I did not test this on a non-unicode machine or linux box yet.

(It's Windows-only code, so it's not for Linux or any other sane OS :-)

Because this code is so old, it's possible that it now breaks with more modern Windows systems, but I'm hoping that your "#ifdef UNICODE" fixes will be enough.  Unless I hear otherwise, I'll include these changes in the next release of the software.