[Live-devel] live555 + mkv + multiple streams

gather bzbz gbzbz at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 23:30:36 PDT 2011

Ross,

It is great that we can stream mkv files now. However, it seems that we do not stream out all streams in the mkv. Our test uses a movie file that contains multiple audio tracks of different language translations. Only the first one was streamed out. Also, from VLC side, we saw lots of errors (lost frames count kept going up, about 10% loss). Have not tracked it down in the code yet. JFYI. Still, really appreciate such a great software piece!

G.B