[Live-devel] Continous RTCP reciver report packets

Baudouin, Charles Charles.Baudouin at cobham.com
Fri Oct 7 23:57:03 PDT 2011

Sorry the RTCP packet rate is at lot lower than 1s which is correct.
The elementary stream is from our coder is MPEG4 ASP not H263 you are correct, I keep forgetting they are slightly different.
As for why VLC sends receiver reports every 2ms I don't know. I notice your code puts a minimum time between sending RTCP packets of about 1s.
In any  case OpenRTSP works correctly.

Charles.